Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Vegan Docs: Planeat


I'm a big fan of absorbing information through documentary form. Below are two different trailers for the same movie: Planeat. I was so intrigued with the trailers that I rented the movie on Amazon that same afternoon. The movie focuses on shifting to a plant-based diet for health and environmental reasons. A couple of the people featured in the movie are my two of my favorites: Dr. Colin T. Campbell and Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn.

Even watching just the trailers I have some emotions flowing that are pretty powerful. Check out the trailers below!


Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!