Friday, September 7, 2012

Plant-Based Physician: Dr. Linda Carney


Dr. Linda Carney has been a great influence in my current lifestyle. I originally began my journey to veganism with the Engine 2 Diet and was stunned to find a plant-based physician who was so close to my home in Austin, Texas. I immediately booked an appointment to see her and she visited with me in depth for nearly 45 minutes.

During that initial appointment, she answered any questions I had, asked if I had any concerns about my current diet and spent the time to show me a few great resources that she has available to her patients. This includes a treadmill on-site, a large DVD collection of information nutritional information and several different copies of great books on plant-based research.

Once I had my bloodwork results back, she sat with me again for another 30 or so minutes to discuss all of my numbers, how we can improve them and asked if I was struggling with anything (as far as cravings go!). After addressing a few of my questions, I was happy to hear her enthusiasm and excitement over my progress I had made under her care.

Dr. Linda Carney is a true dedicated doctor that only wants you to be the healthiest you can possibly be. She is a great supporter in reaching whatever goals you may have and can truly inspire and encourage you to reach those goals the right way. I've recommended her to several close friends and even family.


Looking to go vegan? Check out these related posts below!



Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!