Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review: Life Lessons Learned


This past year has been a bit of a whirlwind for me. I discovered a new strength within myself, added another tattoo to celebrate my veganniversary and decluttered my life of unnecessary objects. After gaining a sense of who I really was, I recommitted myself to The Little Red Journal whole-heartedly and found my voice.

This has been my sanctuary where I document all of my little accomplishments, defeats, thoughts and dreams. The year has come to an end, and with it, a great chance to reflect on what happened, why it mattered and what I planned for 2013. The top five lessons I've learned are listed below followed by some of my my highlights for 2012! I'm looking forward to the new challenges and adventures in 2013. Who's with me?

~ Don't underestimate your passion or strength to accomplish a goal.
~ Tune out the negativity and surround yourself with those who support you.
~ Discover your passions and skills to bring more happiness to your life.
Simplify your life, home, social networks and relationships.
~ After reaching your goal, move on to another and conquer it.

Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!