Thursday, June 19, 2014

Houston Vegan Eats Review: Ninja Sushi


I am in love with suhsi. A veggie sushi roll healthy and eating sushi in general reminds me of our college days. Kendan and I would visit a restaurant right off of the SHSU campus. Although I wasn't vegan then, it became part of what we liked to do and it still is today.

After we moved to Pecan Grove in Richmond, TX, we found Ninja Sushi right outside of our neighborhood. When you walk in to Ninja Sushi, there is a cheerful energy that hits you like a brick wall. Everyone that works there is friendly and always has a smile on their face. I feel like they probably already know my face because I've been there so many times. Did I say I loved sushi already? Because I really do, and I don't think you understand how much I like it.

There are several options for me, however, I always stick to the same exact thing when we visit. I usually order three avocado rolls ($3 each), a cucumber salad ($4), and sometimes I'll also even order a miso soup. This is always enough food to fill me up, and the great food is what keeps me coming back, nearly weekly.

Aside from the food, the decor is quite nice and as I mentioned earlier, the ambiance is relaxing with cheery folks to ensure you're well taken care of while you're there. If you're ever looking for great sushi in the Richmond/Rosenberg area in South Houston, I highly recommend a trip to Ninja Sushi.

Cucumber Salad.

Location:
1800 FM 359 RD Suite 180
Richmond, TX 77406

Hours:
Tues - Sun: 11AM - 10PM
Mon: Closed

Kelsey is a passionate vegan living in Houston, Texas, spreading the word about the benefits of eating a healthy, plant-based diet. She's also a minimalist enthusiast, a self-proclaimed financial guru of her household, and founder of The Little Red Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment!